So I've been back at kinkos two weeks now and I have never been more dissapointed...well not never thats a little dramatic but I'm pretty bummed to be there. It's good for school reasons because I can work really good hours for me basically 4-10 or 4-11 M,Tue,and Thurs. So thats cool-n-all. But the drama is still there even if Bre is gone because everyone there makes their own. I don't really think it all revolved around Bre it all goes on because everyone there lets it. So I try to stick to my just go there to work thing. Although its hard since everyone gossips to me. I guess since I've been gone for four months people want to fill me in and it's just like well all the stuff your telling me is the same as before so nothing has changed. lol! Oh yea well, I just have to keep looking towards the future and make sure not to get "stuck" there. And i'll do that by just not going full time and taking on the other responibilities that they want to lay on me. The last thing i need is to get stuck again like with winco and not do the school thing.
Also I think my dad is really looking into this buyer position that would move my parents to Oregon. That would be great for them but suck for me. I really love having them close but I do want my dad to have a better job. One that isnt so physically demanding. And buyers are desk jobs that pay well so I guess I just have to stick with my school plan. Then move to Oregon. I told them that would be my plan to get my RN credentials and then move to where they are. I don't like being away from family since I am completlely family orientated and so it would be either there or hawaii and since I don't like hawaii much (too hott) then oregon it is. But thats if they decideded to move.
Spencer is being so cute right now watching his baby einstine and chatting up a storm! I love baby einstine DVD's I totally recommend it. Oh and if you read this emily i'll totally hook you up with copies I have two DVD box sets of these bad boys! lol...
So I have two possible three prego friends and Im getting super excited for them plus for myself since I love to shop for baby stuff and a lot of cute stuff I've seen lately is too small for spence. well my parents should be back soon with dinner from FAMOUS DAVES! yummy bbq so i better end it here plus spencer is wanting me to lay him on the floor. laters and love to every1!
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow. It sounds like you may have some tough changes ahead soon. I would be very sad if my parents moved out of state. I am also very family oriented. And Kinko's....well...its always the same drama...after being there 3 years I can testify that Kinko's drama never changes...ugh...
I would love some copies of Baby Einstein! You're little guy is so cute and adorable! I hope you and Adam are doing good. We miss you and hope to come play with you as soon as my work schedule gets better.
Chat at you again soon!
Post a Comment